Instant Replay 2 FTP Clients
There are many FTP clients available that can be used when connecting to the Instant Replay 2 to transfer files.
For a list of qualified FTP clients for both PC and Mac, please see the latest Operations Manual.
Below are some FTP client notes.
- The Instant Replay can only accept one connection at a time.
- When using Filezilla, there is an issue where Filezilla wants to make multiple connections, one when first connecting to the Instant Replay and then again when trying to transfer files. This causes the transfers to time out. To workaround this issue and use Filezilla for transfers:
- Connect to the Instant Replay using Filezilla.
- Drag and drop the files you wish to upload / download into the transfer que.
- Disconnect from the Instant Replay using the “disconnect” button in the top menu bar of Filezilla. DO NOT CLOSE Filezilla.
- If the transfer que does not start transferring, click the “transfer” button in the top menu bar or right click in the transfer window and select “transfer cue”.